Informational Webinar for OES and OCIIs
As part of the implementation of the EU Directive for Network and Information Systems Security and the national harmonised legislation, the DSA organised today an informational webinar for the operators of essential services (OES) and the operators of critical information infrastructure (OCIIs). The webinar was organised to fully inform the relevant stakeholders on the activities of the DSA, with a focus on the basic obligations that they have as part of the relevant legislation. In detail, the content of the webinar was as follows:
- Timeline of the implementation of the NIS Directive in Cyprus, and actions for 2021
- Digital Security Authority – who (and why) are we?
- Stakeholders – Operators of Essential Services and Operators of Critical Information Infrastructures
- European NIS Directive (https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EL/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32016L1148)
- Security Measures
- Incident Notification
- iDSAMPL – integrated Digital Security Authority Management Platform
- Relevant Legislation
The participants were welcomed to the webinar by the Commissioner of Communications, Mr George Michaelides, and there were over 120 attendees from the OES and OCIIs of Cyprus.