DSA and OCECPR have participated (and participate) in a number of European Union funded projects over the past several years. More specifically, over the past 5 years, they have participated in the following projects:
- ISEC (2014) project coded: 30-CE-0649141/00-83 with CNTI, the European University of Cyprus and Aditess Ltd for the establishment of the Cyprus Cybercrime Centre of Excellence (3CE),
- CEF (2015) project coded: 2015-CY-IA-0034 with Ministry of Education and Culture (MOEC), the University of Cyprus, the Pancyprian School for Parents, the Office for Combating Cybercrime Cyprus Police, Cyprus Telecommunications Authority and MTN Cyprus Ltd for the CYberSafety Project,
- CEF (2016) project coded: 2016-CY-IA-0129 with Deloitte, Aditess Ltd, AC Goldman Services Ltd, RTD Talos Ltd and ABS Advance Business Solutions Ltd for the “Development and Enhancement of the Capabilities of the National CSIRT,
- CEF (2017) project coded: 2017-CY-IA-0121 with CyNet for the upgrade and development of the Academic CSIRT,
- CEF (2018) project coded: 2018-CY-IA-0012 with Ministry of Education and Culture (MOEC), the University of Cyprus, the Cyprus University of Technology, the Pancyprian School for Parents, the Office for Combating Cybercrime Cyprus Police, the Cyprus Neuroscience & Technology Institute, Cyprus Telecommunications Authority and Epic Ltd for the Action entitled “CYberSafety II“.